- All Spanish films are subtitled in English and some are captioned – check out events on the HGFF website / FB for details
- Our programme is available as an audio version here
- If you need assistance with accessing films or events online, including how to use Muvi, Facebook or Zoom, you can get in touch with HGFF’s Access & Support Team between 10am and 5pm every day of the Festival. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and leave your phone number and we will call you back.
- If you cannot afford to attend our Festival, we do not want financial circumstances to stop you taking part. Email us at email@example.com and we will let you know how you can access the Festival.
- If you do not have a computer and/or internet access, some of Glasgow’s libraries are open during the Festival and you can book computers to watch the films or use their wifi for free. See below the libraries open and their opening hours.
Library at the Bridge
The Mitchell Library
|Monday – Closed
Tuesday – 2:00pm – 7:00pm
Wednesday – 11.00 am – 4.00pm
Thursday – 11.00 am – 4.00pm
Friday – 11.00 am – 4.00pm
Saturday – Closed
Sunday – Closed